Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and suits and shots...oh my!

Hello all...

So the little guy experienced his first Easter. He didn't make much sense of the basket although he touched it and stared curiously at the contents. He liked the touch me book and still makes funny faces when I pull his fingers across the fishy scales. The clip on tie was not a hit...but thank god for stuffed ducks that squeak! The goodies seemed to redeem the day a bit. I think he's convinced he's famous with all the pictures we take on a daily basis and he would be correct in his assumption. No doubt a little confusing to be so loved and so tortured at the same time. He woke up to kisses and quacks and was hauled to the doctor's office for his first real set of shots. There were two injections and one oral given when all was said and done. He did cry...but not for long. He's a trooper this kid. Mommy was more traumatized than baby was! And Daddy, for being a guy who doesn't like needles so much, handled himself quite well.

Another adventure in child rearing.
My oh my the things we learn as the days goes by all too quickly.

1 comment:

Craig and Crystal said...

Hi--I just had a baby boy and was looking for a suit for him...the one you have for your little one is TOO cute! May I ask where you purchased it? Thanks!
crybnk@yahoo.com